Sunday, June 17, 2007

Surprise Donkey

On Friday, I woke up and my host mom had made me breakfast. It was very delicious. She went to work so I had a ton of free time by myself. I spent time unpacking and trying to get my email and blog working on the laptop. The internet connection is slow, so it does not seem that I can post pictures. I am still going to see if I can find a way. It is very hard for me to work on the computer fast, so blog posts may come a lot slower than usual. I am sorry. When my host mom came home, we went with the vice principal of the elementary school to Bikkuri Donkey, which means surprise donkey. It was a hamburger place that served the meat like a steak. It was SOO good. After returning home, my host mom and I spent a lot of time talking. It was very nice.

No comments: